Дата: 17 сентября 2015
Адрес: Singapore Карта
The FIX Trading Community™ Singapore Conference 2014 was attended by over 400 industry participants and this year's conference will look at how the South East Asia trading community embrace the forthcoming changes in the industry. Building on FIX Trading Community's unrivalled knowledge of the trading issues impacting this region, the dedicated industry team is creating an event that not only focuses on the current issues, but also those that will impact the industry for years to come.
The event will also feature an exhibition zone for FIX Trading Community members to showcase their latest technology solutions.
The event will address both business and technical issues of electronic trading in South East Asia through a series of presentations and lively panel discussions and is designed for both traders and technologists.
Topics to be discussed:
- Latest changes to the use of dealing commission rules and the implications
- Reform of broker models - Low, High and Mid Touch
- Investment strategy and the importance of execution
- ETF trading - the liquidity footprint
- Shanghai - Hong Kong Connect
- ASEAN trading - The way forward
- FX and Multi-Asset Trading
- The latest FIX Trading Community Initiatives
- The executives dialogue - The Big Shift
Source: FIX website